DILLER'S CAR SHOWS
Thursday, October 06, 2005
  MGT at the Bergen Museum car show.

Bergen Car Show 2005 021
Originally uploaded by davidjdiller.
Doesn't this MGT look real nice in white? We only had one MG at the Bergen Museum car show last month. But it was a very fine example of the legendary British make. The MGB Midget is at the top of my list of classic cars I'd like to own. But I also love this earlier model. The MGT was very popular with US Soldiers during WWII. Many "T's" were packed up and shipped back to the States. The little roadster is credited with starting America's obsession with sport cars.
 
Comments:
#main {
width:280px;
float:left;

DId you mess with the width here?
It looks like the problem is not with your sidebar floating left, it looks to me like your main body is just small!
 
I have been working with the width. my computer screen at home is so small. But here at my work computer it actually looks pretty normal. I should make this width bigger?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
info:908-358-4202 davidjdiller@yahoo.com